Posted in: Special Report
Why should this professor have avoided Facebook? Which schools are the most popular? What are the most common mistakes students make on their applications?
These are just a few of the questions we’ve tackled over the past year.
With the new year upon us, it’s time to take a look back at our top 10 stories of 2010 …
- Facebook: Professor suspended for posts
- The biggest cheaters are …
- The top 10 ‘dream colleges’ are …
- Why are colleges banning the iPad?
- And the ‘Most Popular’ colleges are …
- ‘They did what?!’ Top 10 application mistakes
- Too old to stay? Court says yes
- School counselor says no to gay client
- How teacher-rating sites are influencing students
- New study: Facebook and grades
HigherEdMorning delivers the latest HigherEd news once a week to the inboxes of over 200,000 HigherEd professionals.
Tags: top 10 stories