Posted in: Special Report, Uncategorized
If you can work at something you love, great. If not … check out the top 10 fields of study for a lucrative career. Here is a list of the top careers, followed by median salary and projected job growth through 2020, according to kiplinger.com:
- Pharmacy and Pharmacology: $105,000 and 25%
- Nursing: $60,000 and 26%
- Transportation Sciences and Technology: $68,000 and 5%
- Treatment Therapy Professions: $62,000 and 33%
- Chemical Engineering: $86,000 and 6%
- Electrical Engineering: $86,000 and 6%
- Medical Technologies: $58,000 and 13%
- Construction Services: $65,000 and 17%
- Management Information Systems: $71,000 and 18%
- Medical Assisting Services: $51,000 and 14%
Does this list sound right to you?
Let us know what you think in the comments section below.
HigherEdMorning delivers the latest HigherEd news once a week to the inboxes of over 200,000 HigherEd professionals.
Tags: high-paying jobs